Saturday, May 28, 2011

Energizer Malaysia Makes Amends

Okay, so I know what I said about being reimbursed and belated gift packs sent for the botched Energizer Night Run being poor compensation for the booboo in the first place, but perhaps I spoke a leeeettle too hastily. 

Ha! Ha!  <- ala Nelson Muntz

Final haul: 
  • Cheque for RM50 as reimbursement of Registration Fee
  • Finisher's certificate
  • Finisher's medal (even though there wasn't meant to be one for 11KM but no complaints because I get a sweet memento of my first race, yay!)
  • Energizer Night Race T-Shirt
  • USB Double AA-size Rechargable Battery Charger
  • Energizer Headlamp (yes, another one)
  • Schtick Quattro Razor
  • Err.. Playtex Tampon samples (??!) <- I wonder if they give these out to the male participants too??

Now, a month and a half since the kerfuffle, I suppose most of us would've forgotten the irk, so (for me anyway) the cheque and the goodies are most welcome. And it is nice proof that Energizer Malaysia actually walk the talk of their apologies. Their commitment to making amends, if nothing else, impressed this perhaps-too-easily-mollified-by-freebies-in-the-mail runner. Lol. *G*

Eh, no use holding on to jarum yang patah, right? Live and let live.. and "Thanks!" Energizer Malaysia for sticking by your commitment! I think you handled the crisis remarkably well in the way that Expose Media did not.

ps. They should've finished mailing out all the reimbursement cheques and gift packs by now. If you haven't received (but insist that you want) yours, email them at cst.msia@energizer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment