Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Slowly But Surely

I've been told on all fronts to take it easy with resuming training.. that the stamina and distance will return, slowly but surely, that I just have to be patient and persevere.

However, this is me and I can be, if anything, impatient! I want what I had before, and I want it NOW! Lol..

Slowly but surely is the word alright. I've managed to push the mileage back up to 12kms now. Pathetic, but slowly and surely. The knee is doing much better than last week and this past weekend's LSD I mixed up with some major hill-work (majorly hated hill-work, but a necessary evil). I might've been able to add a km or two to the hill-work as well, only I cramped up and that pretty much put an end to the day's session.


Sigh. Slowly but surely. InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment