Friday, January 21, 2011

Le Sigh

Okay, I just got an email to say the initial booking I made for the Sundown didn't go through, and when I went back to the site to re-register, the half marathon category is now closed for registration.

:O(

Ah well. Disappointed, certainly, but will take this as a blessing in disguise. That still leaves me with my original intention to half marathon in June, ie. in the Standard Charted KL Marathon. A little extra time to train, get stronger, and less stressing over whether or not I'll be ready come May.

Chiayok!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so SCKLM will be your HMV? Great! More time to prepare. Later on, you can try register the NB Pacesetters 15km run in early June to gauge your readiness towards SCKLM. And if you fell alright running SCKLM, join Seremban HM two weeks after that. Another nice event ;-p

    ReplyDelete